12.31.2008

Home Town

Today is the last day of 2008 and I spend that time at my home town.

In 2002, I left my home town to go to university. And I had to manage my life by myself. Cooking, Washing, Time Mnage... everything was my first experience. Such things is my base. 2002 was my new start-line of my life.

In 2006, I started my business life at Tokyo. I was born in Aichi prefecture and my university was located at Shiga prefecture. Nagoya in Aichi is 3rd big city in Japan but my home town is far from there. And Shiga is more rural area. So that was my first urban life. Huge building, lots of people, luxurious restaurant... everything fascinated me. 2 years after, I was transferred to Osaka, which is also big city.

People stimulated my mind. Shiga, Tokyo and Osaka are one of the factor of my mind but the best is person with whom I related at each region. Several kinds of person such as University Friend, Music Friend, Professor, Company Colleague and Business Partner told me about different world. Each opinion was different from mine and I enjoyed fresh discussion with them. Such diversity provided me new vision, which would be my basic mind. At first time, accepting new consideration is pain for me. But it is very important and precious experience. After overcoming the pain, I could grab new vision.

Home town is reliable place for me. Something has changed but the basic point has NOT. There are familiar place and people. I've got many information and experience and friends, which spread my world. And I really appreciate such situation but I also forget important things.

Heart.

Humanity makes our life comfortable. But everything, especially business task, must be implemented by logic on strategy. We must control their balance. I often forgot such simple importance. Then home town phenomenon takes me back from logistic darkness.

Flexible circumstance spread my base.

No-Change existence sustains my heart.

No comments: